728x90 top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the dumbest thing you ever done/heard in wow

Ok, I've seen this thread on other forums, it can be a good LOL fest for those of us at work who have nothing better to do. I can start off.

I was jumping around on my alts, mailing crap to myself and hitting the auction house. On my first char I ran to SW keep to do the daily BG. Theres this lowbie asking for money, something like 10silver. Cant you just go kill 5-10 mobs and make 10s? anyways, i ignore his begging and do my business. Change char's and again, into the AH, check mail, go to do BG, same dude still asking for 10s. Its the typical "can someone give me muny? PLz 10s"
    This is after 10 mins or so, hes still begging. People are hittin him with:
    " go fight "monsters" and get muny like everyone else" its really humorous.

Anyways, I log onto my last alt, do my business and this guy is still begging, total time of about 30-40 mins of nonstop asking for "10 silver munys plz". I go to the canals and start fishing to pass the time on my hearth CD, and there he is, level 12 hunter named Legolass or something like that. He whispers me "any spare muny and lewtz?"
    I open the trade window and put some fish in, and whisper him "you buy? 3g???"
    Then I link him a grey peice of trash I was forgot to vendor, and ask "buy for 10g?? want knife?" he pretty much left me alone after that. As the saying goes, if you cant beat em....

"I'm running around Western Plaguelands doing quests and I run across a mage getting his butt kicked by about 8 mobs. I send him some heals and he's able to finally defeat them. So, he invites me to group with him... I'm not doing anything special, so I group with him.

Nothing is said between us for about 5 minutes while he's aggroing 5 to 10 mobs at a time and I'm healing him. I'm getting good XP and lots of runecloth.

After 5 minutes, I get "I chinese".

Oh Gawd! Well, loot is still set to group loot and I'm getting good XP, so what the heck. We move from place to place doing the same strategy.

About an hour later Krull Blade drops. We both roll on it and I win it. For the next 5 minutes I'm getting nothing but "give me knife". I keep saying "no, I won it fair and square". "give me knife".

I drop out of the group. He keeps trying to invite me back and sending me tells "give me knife". He opens a trade window and offers me 40g for it.

Finally, I hearth to IF. And I keep getting these tells. I /ignore him. 5 minutes later I start getting tells from about 20 different toons "give me knife". I /ignore all of them and report them all to the GM for harrassment. I log into an alt for a few hours and I get an email saying that all of the accounts have been suspended. I log back into my main and my mailbox is "full" of messages saying "give me knife". I delete them all. And I start getting more tells from various lvl 1 to lvl 3 chars "give me knife". And my mailbox starts filling up again.

I contact a GM again. The new accounts get suspended and they offer to let me change my char name, which I end up having to do.

The good news is, I sold it for 800g

here is another: i bought gold from a gold selling site .sound retarded ?
    but it is nothing if you know that i forgot to ask a refund when they delayed my gold .and later i changed to agamegold.i demamded my refunded right after i paid my order .guess what ?they did give my money back .from then on i kept buying gold from the site and really cost me a leg , i am being dump again and again

Comment

here is another: i bought gold from a gold selling site .sound retarded ?
      but it is nothing if you know that i forgot to ask a refund when they delayed my gold .and later i changed to agamegold.com i demamded my refunded right after i paid my order .guess what ?they did give my money back .from then on i kept buying gold from the site and really cost me a leg , i am being dump again and again
      hehe seems not funny at all

Comment

Lol. So great. Thanks

Comment

728x90 bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X