728x90 top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alin96
    started a topic Wow Best Server Of All Times!!!

Wow Best Server Of All Times!!!

NEW WOW SERVER NAMED FAIR WOW!
    It's the best WoW server,blizlike but,u can get lvl 60 instantly with all lvl
    60 skills and items.It's awsome.To get lvl 60 you must talk to a squrell.And come join and
    enjoy the server.You level from lvl 60 to 70 and you get the lvl 70 items and gold by event
    or from doing with your friends Raids.It's a gm island where you can teleport to it by
    talkin to squrell.In every town is a squrell.You need to play it.It's the Server of all
    times.You must have Burning Crusade Patch 2.2.0 and then open the realmist file in wow
    folder and write "set realmist realm.fairwow.com".For making accounts or if it;s a bug
    and you stuck somwhere go on fairwow.com.There u have forum,create account and
    fix player(teleports you to Gm island and removes all ur buffs). TRY IT!!(Message From
    Evilfox) by the way Evilfox is my character name.
    NO LAGS!! ABSOLUTLY NO LAGS!!

• aznkid19
    replied
    Yeah I have to admit after trying probably 40 servers, that were either super laggy, had gms giving their friends items and gms picks it was ridiculous. So I finally joined Fair WoW where the concept was a fair server with none of that nonsense, its a very up to date server where the gms are always trying to give us the best, they've done a great job and if they read this congrats to them. My favorite thing is the daily event they do

Leave a comment:

728x90 bottom

Collapse
Working...
X