728x90 top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SolaceRO | Looking for GMs of all sorts

Hi there. I'm the admin of Solace Ragnarok Online and I'm looking for scripters, source developers, spriters, web designers, advertisers, and possibly support GMs of different timezones. I know this is quite a bit I'm recruiting, but I really need people to help take care of my server for me, especially since school's coming up and I'm currently the only sole developer. We manage a pretty good player base, around 20 at a time, and our community is very nice and friendly. We only started about a month ago too! I myself am pretty knowledgeable in the server folder, but it'd be nice to get some help from time to time developing the server. If you're interested, you can add me on MSN at admin@solacero.net or visit our site at http://solacero.net. Thanks!

The truth wants to be heard.

[22:06] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: Now that I'm back, I've devised a question for you.
    [22:06] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: COOL!
    [22:06] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: Go for it
    [22:06] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: You don't play RO. Why make an RO server?
    [22:07] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: I thought it would be a fun thing to do for the summer
    [22:07] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: And this isn't your first.
    [22:07] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: Was it the same for all of them?
    [22:07] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: Yep, about one server every summer. But this is my last.
    [22:07] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: If I fail, that's that
    [22:08] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: Or perhaps the same server was used for the two servers before Solace is the same one being used at Solace.
    [22:08] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: nope.
    [22:08] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: Entirely new server.
    [22:08] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: And might continue to cycle for a few more summers as the price is unbeatable.
    [22:09] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: So, let me get this straight.
    [22:09] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: You've started two (according to speculation, three) servers in the past. All for the idea of "It might be nice since its summer?"
    [22:09] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: Yep
    [22:10] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: And my friends needed something to do
    [22:10] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: ...Way to have a purpose, there.
    [22:10] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: I rest my case.
    [22:10] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: Good luck Dawn.

...Dawn's a fake. He cares nothing, about his own money being wasted on a dying server, or the people who would rather support it than leave.

And I'm not fit? This is a laugh. This message will probably be deleted, my IP banned, my accounts blocked, etc etc etc...But consider this when you read it anyway. If you read it.

I was never wrong. And Dawn blocked me on MSN because of that. He slanders my work because it's quality over his. Everything about Dawn is entirely prosthetic. Fancy himself a leader, but end up a washout. I picked apart every single argument Dawn ever had, and came out on top.

In conclusion?

:Beware, spoilers:

...Solace Dies.

Comment

For lack of patience of contacting the administrator for editing, I've double posted. Sue me.

I know this is quite a bit I'm recruiting, but I really need people to help take care of my server for me
      Dawn doesn't want help. He wants someone to run the server for him because he can't do it himself. Not because he has no time but because he has no knowledge. As the developer that he USED to get everything done, I know this first hand. Assist him only if you feel like being backhanded for it by him later.

So? The truth must be heard.

[22:06] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: Now that I'm back, I've devised a question for you.
      [22:06] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: COOL!
      [22:06] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: Go for it
      [22:06] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: You don't play RO. Why make an RO server?
      [22:07] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: I thought it would be a fun thing to do for the summer
      [22:07] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: And this isn't your first.
      [22:07] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: Was it the same for all of them?
      [22:07] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: Yep, about one server every summer. But this is my last.
      [22:07] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: If I fail, that's that
      [22:08] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: Or perhaps the same server was used for the two servers before Solace is the same one being used at Solace.
      [22:08] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: nope.
      [22:08] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: Entirely new server.
      [22:08] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: And might continue to cycle for a few more summers as the price is unbeatable.
      [22:09] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: So, let me get this straight.
      [22:09] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: You've started two (according to speculation, three) servers in the past. All for the idea of "It might be nice since its summer?"
      [22:09] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: Yep
      [22:10] [c=4]Dawn[/c]: And my friends needed something to do
      [22:10] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: ...Way to have a purpose, there.
      [22:10] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: I rest my case.
      [22:10] Sora Konpeki no Kyithios: Good luck Dawn.

...Dawn's a fake. He cares nothing, about his own money being wasted on a dying server, or the people who would rather support it than leave.

And I'm not fit? This is a laugh. This message will probably be deleted, my IP banned, my accounts blocked, etc etc etc...But consider this when you read it anyway. If you read it.

I was never wrong. And Dawn blocked me on MSN because of that. He slanders my work because it's quality over his. Everything about Dawn is entirely prosthetic. Fancy himself a leader, but end up a washout. I picked apart every single argument Dawn ever had, and came out on top.

In conclusion?

:Beware, spoilers:

...Solace Dies.

Comment

728x90 bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X