728x90 top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great tutorial...but

your tutorial is great and easy to follow... but i still have one question.
    I've done the tutorial 100% percent and everything seems to run just fine. I've even used Mu Editor to create and account and a character. But when i start the game the server i should click on does not appear in the middle, just the big MU sign in the middle and the movie on the background (the one with the boat)... what should i do so that i could enter to the part where i type the id and password and enter the game?
    sorry about these questions but i am a bigginer

Comment

thx

your tutorial is great and easy to follow... but i still have one question.
      I've done the tutorial 100% percent and everything seems to run just fine. I've even used Mu Editor to create and account and a character. But when i start the game the server i should click on does not appear in the middle, just the big MU sign in the middle and the movie on the background (the one with the boat)... what should i do so that i could enter to the part where i type the id and password and enter the game?

Comment

and..

i forgot to tell you that it says "you have been disconnected from the server" (sometimes) in the top left corner... what to do?

Comment

sorry again but the website changed again! check here : http://sworld.sytes.net/

Comment

I did everything you said but, when i start the server there was an error can you tell me how can i fix it and how can edit name of this server please

Comment

hi..

how can i fix this?..

D\muserver\links\4 - here right click on file 4 and select properties. there you will find the ip. Replace it with yours and press ok (if you can't press ok and you get an error just check the path of the file.)
              D\muserver\links\8 - here you will find two ips. Do the same

what i need going to do?..

Comment

here is your answer :

just check the path of the file

check all line your files in D:/muserver/links ? is ir right ?

and under the target have second area

is it correct way ?

Comment

728x90 bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X