728x90 top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a serious high rate

Hello guys!Ill try be as fast as i can .
    1)Im looking for a L2 high rate server like X500 or something..ive been l2 player for more than 10 years so i havent the passion or the patient to be in a mid-low rate lvling up doing quests etc.
    2)So you guess when i say high rate server i mean a server who you pick up gear in 1-2-3 days and then you just pvp around.NAH.Im up to solo,party farm in custom zones like its a mid rate.No spoil.Just farm.
    3)About subclass-nob.Hmm...i dont want them for free at all but im not up to do those 2 quests.I would like to get them by farming adenas or mats...custom sub-nob is what im looking for.
    4)I need a balanced server...i dont care that much if there are custom or no custom items,weapons,armors etc,i like customs at all...but ofc i dont like the characters just have crazy boosted stats or +20 purple weapons and stuff.So if its a server with customs they have to be lil batter than normal S grade.
    5)raid boss gatekeeper for baim,aQ,valakas etc.
    6)Custom gatekeeper with at least a pvp zone,a solo farm zone and a party area zone.
    7)about chronicle i dont care that much...im more into c6 interlude but it wouldnt ba a hard problem.
    8)Fresh server with high online players...at least 500+ (without the bots) xD
    if you know any kind of this style server i would like to join and have some fun ))
    thank you guys,cheers.
    p.s sorry for my poor English.

Hello
    You can try L2Narcos Grand opening tommorow at 18:00

Regards
    L2 Narcos Team

Comment

Originally posted by L2 Narcos View Post
      Hello
      You can try L2Narcos Grand opening tommorow at 18:00

Regards
      L2 Narcos Team
      Hey,good luck to your server
      about how many ppl do you expect in the grand opening??

Comment

728x90 bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X