728x90 top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corupted server

i wish hopzone delete this server from list is just one insulte to player ,abuse and just to take money from player

why i say this few reason

dear admins of zeus if is not true pls comment here becouse on your forum u never answer jus delete unwanted post ...

we have problem to play becouse of stupid boot protection and when we ask forum support they never answer ,

we made topic to ask them is they tested this retard boot protection system and they delete post
    they not even test it for 5 min just they say how need work ... rly

pls admins of zeus test it after say is work like this
    if use mana recharge = boot block , if make alt tab get chanse to get boot protection
    cant heal with 2nd char or recharge when u in fight becouse get boot protection

come 1 we cant play from 1 week same prob never fixed just post deleted on forum ??

what u do in beta ..open beta to make oly 24h for player no to fix some bug.

1 more info pls about system there is a file called asian...... why cant delete it ???
    is some virus program there hide in system???? even antivirus no delete it ..

provide us proof that they have virus in the system.

Comment

John, Lineage 2 has been way too laggy lately and have been encountering severe crash errors. I will appreciate if you can please assist me to get it fixed.
      Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp

Comment

728x90 bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X