Collapse

728x90 top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WTS] L2J Sunrise - Professional Advanced High Five Emulator [4 Years Online]

We are an active project for more than 4 years providing high quality high five server files.

Our files are based on l2jserver latest sources.We are almost the only alive project providing

source to our customers making their lifes easier. Before purchasing you have the opportunity to login

on our online test server and check everything you want by yourself.

We providing a free version, which is not suggested for live servers.
    Its really old, and there should be skill problems and bugs.
    However its a good choice if you want a server pack ready to use with custom features for practise

or to have some fun with your friends etc.

If you are looking for something stable,clean with some ready to use custom features then you should choose
    our silver or gold plan. (best choice)

Gold users obtain our updates daily from our SVN. This means that you have lifetime
    bug fixies and support. If a bug occur , you need to report it on our forum
    and posibly the same day the fix will be commited the same day.

Current rev 830+( updated on 6/12/2017 )

For features, preview, faq and more information you can check our official website

Official L2jSunrise Website

I would like to apologize for all unanswered messages of newcomers that i received lately.
    My real life job got me out of plan and i wasn't able to spend time on my computer.

However from now on i will be back available everyday. If you did not get an asnwer please, spend some time and contact me again.
    We will welcome the new month with a great discount of 20%.

For more information please visit our official web page
    https://www.l2jsunrise.com/2017-autumn-gp-sp-sales/

Comment

728x90 bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X