+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LF Interlude low\mid rate with 2k+ online

Hamster

LF Interlude low\mid rate with 2k+ online

LF interlude low\mid rate with 2k+ online people. [low rate - x3-x10 | mid rate - x15-x75]

Senior HopZoneR
    Hello and the true is.... no server have that amount of players ...maybe in official NCSOFT ,without ncsoft server ..the others maybe have a good number of players + a few BOTs and off-line shops , i know you can dream ,you dont pay for that

Hamster
    Hello Heres a new server start on a few days its called L2 ProLeague, log on Forum and stay tune for more news

www.l2proleague.com

Hamster
    Quote Originally Posted by L2 ProLeague View Post
    Hello Heres a new server start on a few days its called L2 ProLeague, log on Forum and stay tune for more news

www.l2proleague.com
    28 days left till grand opening, are u ##@$% kidding me?XD

Hamster
    If your willing to wait for something nobody else has done with OFF files have a look here- http://l2worldwar4.com/warzone/index.php/topic,2.0.html

Yeah the wait sucks but a system like this takes time. Help us spread the word if you want more people.

Hamster
    i know one, interlude x13, now in open beta tests, grand opening at 30.03.2012. its a 2nd server on www.l2phenomen.com
    first one was great. stable, without corruption and 'silent donation'. this new x13 should be a bit harder, will provide a longer and more interesting gameplay than first one. 4 clans already announced to play there.

Hamster
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTLaY View Post
    LF interlude low\mid rate with 2k+ online people. [low rate - x3-x10 | mid rate - x15-x75]
    Lineage.ro srv x5 interlude . Grand opening 24.03.2012 14.00 +2Gmt

Senior HopZoneR
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripper92 View Post
    Lineage.ro srv x5 interlude . Grand opening 24.03.2012 14.00 +2Gmt
    lol....... no not lol ,but BIG LOL have you see what the man search? how much players on-line? 2k+( more than 2 000 players) ,wand you post a server and that server just open in 24/03/2012 ? is not open yet but you say that server have MORE THAN THOUSANDS of players ? lol ... i know with my quote i got more one friend... you

Hamster
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatMaestro View Post
    lol....... no not lol ,but BIG LOL have you see what the man search? how much players on-line? 2k+( more than 2 000 players) ,wand you post a server and that server just open in 24/03/2012 ? is not open yet but you say that server have MORE THAN THOUSANDS of players ? lol ... i know with my quote i got more one friend... you
    Belive me ... that server its one of the best server private . I can be 100% sure it will be more then 3 k players

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast